Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A bit about this blog

I am realizing that no one teaches us the tricks of how to act and be comfortable in our own skin. I want to loose weight, I want to be totally healthy, and I want to "make it." That being said, part of "making it" is being comfortable with who I am. This blog is dedicated towards helping you (and me) learn tips and tricks on "faking it" till we "make it."


This whole topic and blog started off with two co-workers both who have "thunder thighs." These two amazing women made sure to let me know i wasn't alone. Furthermore these co-workers have helped me spread the tips to make other amazing women feel better and more comfortable in their own skin.


I have mentioned a few things which might lead you to some confusion. What does Gail mean when she says "fake it till we make it" or "thunder thighs" I promise both will be explained in the near future. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment